Zig Zag Sprinting is this week’s PE Activity of the Week, which focuses on running and teamwork.
Active Superstars plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game:
The object of the game is to run and touch each cone and get the bean bags back before other teams.
- Split the group into two or three teams
- Set cones out and bean bags at the end
- The first player runs up and touches the first cone, then back to their team
- They then run to the second cone and back to the team
- The player keeps doing this until they get a bean bag and take it back to their team
- It is then the next players turn, and they repeat the process
- The winning team is the one that returns all bean bags to their team in the shortest time.