This weeks PE Activity is Zig Zag Bean Bag, a unique and energising game that focuses on agility and teamwork skills.
Active Superstars plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we will share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week' to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game
The object of the game is for players to run in and out of cones as quickly as they can and deliver a bean bag into a hoop. When the bean bag has successfully been placed in the hoop, players must run back and high 5 their teammate, who will then run and do the same. The first team back will be crowned winner.
- Place cones in an uneven line
- Put bean bags at the starting point of your line and hoops at the finishing point.
- Players must pick up a bean bag and run as fast as they can, in and out of the cones.
- Once players reach the last cone, they must throw the bean bag into the hoop.
- They must then run back and give the next player a ‘high 5’, before they can go.
- The first team back will be crowned winner.