This week’s PE Activity of the Week is Time Bomb, an exciting and intense game that focuses on listening and focusing skills.
Active Superstars plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we will share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game
The object of the game is for players to pass the ball back and forth. Once the ball has been dropped the players start to pass the ball back and forth again while counting down from 10. The player who is holding the ball when 1 is shouted must sit down. The last player standing will be crowned winner.
- Listening Skills
- Select one player to stand in the middle of the circle with a ball.
- The player chosen must throw the ball to any player in the circle, the ball must be passed to all players until it has been dropped.
- If the ball is dropped, the players must pass it around the circle as fast as they can, whilst the player in the middle counts down from 10.
- The player holding the ball when 1 is called out must sit down.
- The last player standing is the winner.