Share a Stitch is this week’s PE Activity of the Week, which makes a perfect activity to cool down to.
Active Superstars plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game:
The object of the game is to copy the stretch or movement to help cool down, which prevents injury in sports
- Knowledge of good practise and preventing injury
- Team work
- Children form a circle
- A child is picked to stand in the middle of the circle, and then does a stretch
- The other children must copy this
- The next person in the circle then swaps and stands in the middle
- The process is repeated around the circle
Active Superstars offer a wide range of physical activities during the school holidays.