Football Magic is this week’s PE Activity of the Week, a fun, energising game that focuses on dribbling and sportsmanship.
Active Superstars plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game
The object of the game is for children to dribble and control their ball in the marked out area whilst trying to knock their opponent's ball out of the square. The last player standing will be crowned winner.
- Place cones, bean bags or markers in the shape of a square.
- Place children in groups of 4.
- Each player must stand in one corner of the square with a ball.
- Each player must dribble their ball within the area and keep possession of their ball whilst trying to knock each of their opponent's ball out of the square.
- The last player standing is the winner.