This week’s PE Activity of the Week is Everybody’s It, an energising game that is perfect for a warm up.
Active Superstars plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game:
The object of the game is to not get tagged, or if you do you have to wait to be given a high 10!
- Everyone in the group is it
- All children should try to tag each other
- If you get tagged, you must stand still with your arms in the air
- The only way to be freed is by someone else giving you a high 10
- The game goes on until all children have been tagged and only 1 person remains, or in a certain time limit