This week’s PE Activity of the Week is Caterpillar, which focuses on throwing and teamwork skills.
Active Superstars plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game:
The object of the game is to throw the ball to their opposite team mate to get the ball to the finish line the quickest.
- Arrange players into teams and face their partner
- Each team throws the ball to each other down the line
- Once the ball has got to the far end player, they must then run to the finishing line
- The winning team is the one that reaches the finish line first
- If teams drop the ball, they must start again throwing the ball