Animal Farm is this week’s PE Activity of the Week, which focuses on coordination and concentration skills.
Active Superstars plan, coordinate and prepare fun, energising games for children to participate in during our sports sessions. We like to be as unique as possible and ensure children have fun whilst working hard and learning new skills. Each week we share our favourite ‘PE Activity of the Week’ to give you an insight into our sessions and provide some inspiration for games of your own.
The Object of the Game:
Children must do the action of their given animal, whilst finding others of the same animal
- Chose a leader
- Children must line up and the leader will whisper in their ear a name of an animal
- Children all spread out in the activity area
- The leader will then shout ‘go’
- Children must move around the area doing a movement of the animal that they were given
- Children must move around whilst looking for another child who is the same animal as them
- They must then form a group, until everyone is partnered up
Active Superstars offer a wide range of physical activities during the school holidays.