Our popular school holiday courses at Queen Alexandra College and Turves Green Boys’ School were a huge success during the Summer.
We would like to thank all parents for entrusting us to look after your children! We remain one hundred percent dedicated to delivering the high-quality childcare that you and your child deserve!
During the Summer we had a visit from Ofsted who came to observe and inspect our Courses. We are delighted to say we passed the 2-hour inspection and therefore remain fully compliant with Ofsted requirements. You can view inspection reports for Turves Green and QAC College Harborne
There are two types of Ofsted Registration; compulsory, and voluntary. Due to the fact that we are childcare providers, and don’t operate within a school, means we fall into the voluntary category, which is why we either get a ‘pass’ or a ‘fail’ upon inspection rather than being graded like schools would be.
So what are the benefits of using an Ofsted Registered Provider?
There are lots of benefits to why using an Ofsted registered childcare provider is better:
- Ofsted carries out regular inspections to ensure all standards are met. This includes premises being a safe
- Ensure that we have comprehensive child protection policies, procedures, and insurances to safeguard your child
- Being Ofsted registered also means that all staff must be DBS certified.
- Regular risk assessments are carried out on the premises and equipment.
- At least one member of staff will have a pediatric First Aid Certificate.
- You are also able to use childcare vouchers as payment at each Ofsted registered venue.
Active Superstars provides outstanding physical activity courses for childing during School Holidays. If you want to engage children in fun, unique and energising activities, contact us today on 0121 792 2643 or email email@example.com