Our holiday courses are packed full of fun activities that get the children engaged and give them the opportunity to learn new skills and improve on those that they already have.
We have put together a list of activities that we often use during holiday courses, so that you can have an insight into what your child gets up to and learns. These are just a few of the activities that we use, we always mix it up to keep it interesting and fun, and we add new games all of the time!
Activities that your child gets involved in….
- Chinese Cricket. This is a game to improve children’s throwing, catching and running skills. The aim of the game is to hit the ball and run to the safe place, before the opposing team catch the ball and get you ‘out’
- Dodgeball. A fun game to get children’s heart pumping, laughing and improving their coordination skills
- Sharks under parachute. This fun game gets the children laughing and improving their focusing skills
- Football. Learning new skills, teamwork and social skills
- Musical Statues. We put the music on and get the heart’s pumping!
- Bench ball. A great game to learn coordination and teamwork
- Activities of the week
- Free time to let your child shine
Our courses are fun packed and aim to give children of all abilities the opportunity to get involved and learn new skills and make new friends. If you want to get your child involved in a holiday course, click here. Alternatively, if you want to find out more information, contact us on 0121 222 5464 or email email@example.com