Please click here to download Funshine registration form. Please send completed forms to email@example.com
Please see our agreenment policy for Funshine Club as reference:
I consent for my child to attend the Club. I understand that the Club has policies and procedures (which are available for reference at the Club), and that there are expectations and obligations relating both to the Club, myself and my child, and I agree to abide by them.
• I understand that the Club is a play setting and that whilst my child is there the Club is legally responsible for him/her.
• My child will be provided with a snack and drink whilst at the Club unless otherwise requested.
• Once my child arrives at the Club he/she will be in the care of the staff until collected and signed out by an authorised person.
• I will notify the Club before the start of the session if I am collecting my child from school on a day that he/she is booked to attend the Club. I understand that I will be charged for the booked session.
• I will book my child into the Club on a termly basis and will pay promptly for all booked sessions whether my child attends or not (e.g. due to illness or holidays), unless I have made other arrangements with the Club Manager.
• It is my responsibility to keep the Club Manager informed of any alterations to the information regarding my child (e.g. contact details, medical conditions, etc).
• I accept that my child may take part in messy activities while at the Club. I understand that I can provide my child with appropriate clothing to accommodate this if I wish.
• After School Club closes at 6.00 pm. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, I am going to be late, I will contact the Club Manager as soon as possible.
• If I do not collect my child by 6.00pm I will pay a charge of £10 per ten minutes to cover the costs of the staff who are legally required to supervise my child.
• If I do not collect my child by 6.30pm, and the club has been unable to reach me or any of my emergency contacts, I understand that After School Club will follow its Uncollected Children Policy and contact Social Care.
• Whilst the Club tries to ensure the safety and security of items, I understand that it cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to my child’s property whilst at the Club.
• I have read the Club’s Behaviour Management Policy and agree to its terms and appreciate that in some circumstances it may be necessary to exclude my child from the Club, and I will pay for any missed sessions unless otherwise agreed with the Club Manager.
• If there are any accidents or incidents at the Club involving my child, I will be informed.
• If my child has an accident at the Club, he/she will be treated by a qualified First Aider and I will be informed as soon as possible. If my child needs urgent medical treatment and I am unavailable, a member of staff from the Club will sign any consent forms necessary for treatment on my behalf, as stated on the Club’s Medical Form.
• Information held by the Club regarding my child will be treated as confidential. However, in certain circumstances, for example if there are child protection concerns, I understand that the Club has a legal duty to pass certain information on to other agencies, including Police, Social Care and Health Care professionals.
• I understand that aggressive and abusive behaviour towards staff will not be tolerated.
• By signing this contract, I know and understand that the number of days I have booked for will have to be paid at the start of each month regardless of attendance. Any missed days shall not be refunded or added on to the following month. I also understand that failure to pay for booked days means my child’s place will not be secured and will be offered to other paying children on a first-come-first served basis.